VOLUNTEER AT CPOP
What is a school without the wonderful volunteers who give of their time and talent to help the students in so many ways? Christ, Prince of Peace offers parents many opportunities to volunteer throughout the school year.
How do you sign up? First, you will need to complete the Virtus Training – Protecting God’s Children workshop through the St. Louis archdiocese.
Once you’ve attended the workshop, contact the CPOP rectory and they will let you know once you are clear to volunteer.
Here are a few ways we encourage parents to voluneer:
- Attend Get It Done Day in August to sign up for committees, classroom roles and class parties
- Be a guest ready in ELC through 2nd grade
- Chaperone a class field trip
- Attend PTO meetings and participate for volunteer opportunities
- Attend Athletic Association meetings
- Volunteer to help coach a CYC team
- Be part of the CPOP Guardian Angels family mentor program
- Inquire about girl / boy scout volunteer opportunities
- Check the weekly newsletter weekly for additional volunteer opportunities