DRESS OUT DAY GUIDELINES
- All pants, shorts, and skirts must be appropriate for a Catholic school.
- There should be no holes or tears in the fabric.
- Pajama pants and yoga pants are not allowed.
- There should be NO writing anywhere on the pants including letters on the seat area.
- If skirts or shorts are worn, the skirt/short length should follow the same rules as a uniform skirt/shorts in terms of length.
- No back or stomach skin, or boxer/underwear fabric should show – even when the student is seated.
- Pants should be high enough or shirts long enough to make sure the whole midriff is covered.
- Regular dress code shoes should be worn – no Crocs, flip flops, etc.
- All tops should also meet dress code conditions – No tank tops or tops with skinny straps, no overly tight shirts, or shirts with advertising will be allowed.